Tickets will sell fast! We recommend booking your tickets together in ONE transaction!
Witches and wizards of Los Angeles behold, the perfect Bucket List item for you! ⚡️🧙♀️
An immersive magical pop up bar has reopened in our Hollywood location this April! The bar is created for all fantasy and magic lovers, a mystical place where magic and imagination roams free.
Unleash your inner magical being as you brew potions, cast spells, and drink more mead than you can shake a wand at. Dressing up is encouraged!
💰$47 per person
📍1223 N Vine Street, Los Angeles. We are facing Vine street. Look for the secret brown door that says The Wizard's Den.
🧙♀️In a simmering 90-minute experience, you’ll pick a wand and sip delights as you experiment in the ancient art of potion making. Concoct devilish brews for good (or evil), all under the watchful eye of our wise potions master. Complete challenges to unlock your ingredients at this hands on magical experience! This is a unique event that combines clues, riddles and fantasy - think a magical show with potions!
Your magical potion experience includes:
- A wand on entry (must be returned to the masters)
- x3 alcoholic potions
- Potion making with the help of our potion master
- A magical bar if you desire extra potions for purchase
90-minute sessions give you ample opportunity to brew, drink and discuss spells with your coven. Tickets will sell out! We encourage booking early to avoid disappointment.
- The experience is for over 21s only.
- If you arrive 30 minutes past your ticket start time, you will need to transfer your ticket to another date with a small fee attached. This is also a performance so arriving late disturbs the actors and causes delays.
- Please purchase tickets as a group and arrive together to ensure we seat you together or in proximity.
- Tickets are non refundable, we can transfer to alternative dates/sessions where available. You must let us know 7 days ahead of transferring- we are unable to transfer tickets less than 7 days before your booked date/time.
- If the event cannot go ahead due to COVID-19 then you will be entitled to a full refund and also be given the option to transfer to a new date instead if you so wish.
- This event is not wheelchair friendly - there are stairs to climb so please note this before booking.
Disclaimer: This pop up is not affiliated with Warner Brothers or any other enterprise. This is an independent experience designed for magic and fantasy lovers. We are exclusively taking customers into the world of Morticia Le Mort.
All sales are final, no refunds
Subscribe to discover the best in events, experiences, food & more!