Use code BUCKETLISTERS5 for $5 off your cruise!
Champagne & Cheese Pairing Cruise
Bubbles, Bites & New York City Sights!
As you cruise on the Yacht Manhattan II or Yacht Manhattan, you will be able to take in all the beauty the New York City skyline has to offer while relaxing in our grand observatory. This cruise has limited capacity to create an intimate, comfortable and quiet NY Harbor cruise.
The pairing plate will including 3 artisan cheeses, honey or jam, & flatbreads to complement these tasty bubbles!
- 1.5 hour cruise aboard a grand 1920s inspired yacht
- Especially intimate, a low capacity cruise with cozy cushioned seating at large private tables, partitioned by Plexiglass in our grand salon.
- A Covid-safe excursion to enjoy a festive sparkling wine tasting while taking in the sites this amazing city has to offer!
- Enjoy a flight of three worldly sparkling wines, paired with a custom cheese plate, curated by our in-house wine expert & cheese master!
- See all major lower Manhattan sites:
One World Trade Center, Financial District, Statue of
Liberty, Ellis Island, and the Brooklyn Bridge
Highlights along the way include:
- Battery Park, South Street Seaport, One World Trade Center and the Financial District
- Governor's Island, The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn and Queens and the New York City skyline
- The Williamsburg, Manhattan, and Brooklyn Bridges of the East River
- Views of Hudson Yards & the Vessel from the water.
Around Manhattan Brunch Cruise
Step aboard the teak decks of Manhattan or Manhattan II, our 1920s style luxury yachts, for a leisurely weekend brunch.
Our menu is packed with delicious New York State foods and local goods from NYC purveyors: fresh bagels and bakery, seasonal fruit, craft sausages, kale salad, stuffed quiche, classic smoked salmon display and pastries
- 2.75 Hours Long
- Sit back at your private banquet and enjoy the sites from the grand salon and the open outer deck. Great photo opportunities all along the way
- Pass by Manhattan's Financial District, The Statue of Liberty and under the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg bridges along the way (20 bridges total along the way!)
- Private elegant tables assigned per booking - each protected by Plexiglass dividers, cushioned seating and openable windows.
- All food served family style at your private table as a three-course brunch. (No buffet service due to Covid-safety concerns.)
- Offered aboard Manhattan or Manhattan II
- Fully Circumnavigate the Island of Manhattan passing under 20 bridges!
- Lightly narrated tour by the captain
- Includes a complimentary bloody mary, mimosa, beer, wine or champagne. Add the 'brunch beverage package' for 2 more beverages or plan on additional beverages available for purchase by credit card.
- Indoor climate-controlled seating and outdoor seating available.
-Capacity is reduced to follow the current New York State Guidelines.
- Seating is assigned (If you are purchasing tickets separately from other members of your party, please use the “Seating Request” field while booking to indicate with whom who you would like to be seated.) Total capacity will be in compliance with regulatory authorities.
- Mask Wearing Policy for our brunch cruise mandates that masks must be worn when you are away from your table.
Classic Cocktails with a Twist aboard Yacht Manhattan
Relax with some savory sips as you watch the city pass by in your own private seating area with clear partitions and large windows. Snap a few shots as we linger in front of the Statue of Liberty. Wander about on the outer decks or just cozy up in your private nook with large windows and enjoy the BEST VIEWS OF NYC.
Step forward in time to the new 20s and enjoy a Sake Gimlet or a Rosemary Grapefruit Rickey. Our modernized classic cocktail menu is packed with creative modern-day spins. The first cocktail you pick is on-the-house and additional cocktails are available for purchase.
- 1.75 hour cruise aboard a grand 1920s inspired yacht
- Especially intimate, a low capacity cruise with cozy cushioned seating at large private tables, separated by clear partitions in our grand salon.
- A special bar menu is prepared for this cruise only, featuring your choice of specialty cocktails while taking in the sites this amazing city has to offer!
- A complimentary Classic Cocktail (with a Twist!).
- See all major lower Manhattan sites: One World Trade Center, Financial District, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the Brooklyn Bridge.