Bucket Listers is excited to partner with Edge at Hudson Yards to offer you exclusive ticket pricing:
⏰10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
📍Edge at Hudson Yards: 30 Hudson Yards
About The Event:
Step into a multimedia experience to learn about Edge NYC before you soar up 1,100 feet into the city skyline.
Located on the West Side of Manhattan, you'll be able to see the city in all its glory with 360° views!
- Admission to Edge at Hudson Yards (indoor observation deck, outdoor sky deck, Glass Floor, Angled Glass Walls, Skyline Steps, and Eastern Point)
- Free digital souvenir photo
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
Let's Keep It Safe:
To protect you and those around you, these safety measures will be in place for your visit.
- Wearing a face mask is required, please bring your own
- Hand sanitizer available for visitors
- Intensified cleaning and disinfecting
- No cash accepted on-site
- Reduced capacity to ensure a safe visit
- Signage and measures in place to ensure a safe distance
- Guests may be subject to a temperature check; anyone showing symptoms (fever, coughing, sore throat, etc) may be denied entry for safety reasons
- Starting August 17, people 12 and older will be required to show proof they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized for emergency use by the FDA or WHO for: indoor dining, indoor fitness, and indoor entertainment (including but not limited to museums and galleries, aquariums and zoos, and performing arts theaters)
- All visitors (5+) participating in public indoor activities such as dining, fitness, and entertainment (including but not limited to museums and galleries, aquariums and zoos, and performing arts theaters) are required to show proof they have received two vaccine doses, except for those who have received the one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
Subscribe to discover the best in events, experiences, food & more!