Pinknic is back and it's turning NYC...PINK! 💕🦩
After a year away, Pinknic returns for its five-year anniversary this summer with two days of spectacular food, drink, and entertainment. Taking place over Labor Day Weekend, Pinknic will once again transform Governors Island into a pink-and-white playground of epic proportions.
As always, Pinknic raises the bar on what a music festival can be. This year’s entertainment includes an unforgettable slate of world-class DJs and international live bands. A larger-than-life food garden features beloved local restaurants serving up the absolute best festival fare. VIP ticket holders also have access to expanded offerings, including handcrafted cocktails from James Beard finalist, Broken Shaker and dishes prepared in-person by Gabriel Pazos, the acclaimed chef behind Gauchonfire. A robust beverage program includes rosé, frosé, cocktails, and non-alcoholic offerings from our many partners.
Bucket Listers can take advantage of a special summer offer - $20 off single day Saturday or Sunday tickets - available for a limited time! See details below.
Festivities will take place, rain or shine. Pinknic will adhere to the latest health and safety guidelines for gatherings.
It's an epic summer celebration! Bucket Listers is excited to announce an exclusive ticket offer: $20 off single day Saturday or Sunday tickets available for a limited time! Great food, cold drinks, and the best entertainment of the summer are right around the corner.
🎟 Saturday or Sunday Single Day Tickets Available
*Tickets valid for entry on either Saturday (9/4) or Sunday (9/5)
💰$99 per person (originally $119)
📆 September 4 + 5
⏰ Doors open at 12 PM, last performance ends at 10 PM
🦩 General Admission Tickets Include:
- Access to food garden, featuring celebrated local restaurants ($)
- Access to well-stocked cocktail gardens ($)
- Entertainment, including major international live bands and world-class DJs
- Activities throughout festival grounds
- Pinknic wine glass (one per person)
- Pinknic blanket (one per person)
- Boat transfer to and from Manhattan
How This Works:
Once you complete your purchase, you will receive a receipt and confirmation of your purchase. 2 weeks before the event you will be sent your tickets to the email the purchase was made with.
With Performances From:
Fat Joe, Dombresky (Sunset Set), Masego, Pnau, Sofi Tukker (Dj Set), Adeline, Juan Maclean b2b Nancy Whang (Disco Set), The Frenchies
- Doors open at 12:00PM. The last musical act ends at 10:00PM. Don’t miss the firework extravaganza after the sun sets!
- The event is ages 21+. Only valid government-issued photo ID is accepted as proof of age. Please note that IDNYC is not an acceptable form of ID. No one under the age of 21 will be allowed to enter the event.
- No re-entry permitted.
- All guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry into the event.
- NO bag check is available on site. Pinknic is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Pinknic is a weather permitting event. Your safety is our priority. Should the weather forecast be unfavorable, please check our website to get the up-to-date information on the status of the event. The event will take place rain or shine.
- We invite you to dress summer chic in pink and/or white.
- We are a cash-free event! Acceptable methods of payment include debit, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- Pinknic will adhere to the latest health and safety guidelines for gatherings. Once final protocols are established, we will post all requirements for fans to follow prior to the festival dates on our website.
Let's Keep It Safe:
YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY MATTERS.
The health and safety of our community is our top priority. As such, we are implementing covid-19 requirements for everyone entering the festival. Please be prepared to show proof of vaccination or a negative covid-19 test taken within 72 hours of the festival. You will be required to wear face coverings while queueing, boarding, riding, and disembarking the ferries to and from Governors Island.
For more information, please visit our FAQ at www.pinknic.com
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
Tickets are no longer available for Pinknic! Enter your email to stay up to date with the best things to do in NYC!Enter Email Tickets are no longer available for Pinknic! Enter your email to stay up to date with the best things to do in NYC!
Subscribe to discover the best in events, experiences, food & more!