Pinknic is back and it's turning NYC...PINK! 💕🦩
After a year away, Pinknic returns for its five-year anniversary this summer with two days of spectacular food, drink, and entertainment. Taking place over Labor Day Weekend, Pinknic will once again transform Governors Island into a pink-and-white playground of epic proportions.
As always, Pinknic raises the bar on what a music festival can be. This year’s entertainment includes an unforgettable slate of world-class DJs and international live bands. A larger-than-life food garden features beloved local restaurants serving up the absolute best festival fare. VIP ticket holders also have access to expanded offerings, including handcrafted cocktails from James Beard finalist, Broken Shaker and dishes prepared in-person by Gabriel Pazos, the acclaimed chef behind Gauchonfire. A robust beverage program includes rosé, frosé, cocktails, and non-alcoholic offerings from our many partners.
Bucket Listers can take advantage of a special 4 for the 4th offer NOW EXTENDED THROUGH JULY 31! See details below.
Festivities will take place, rain or shine. Pinknic will adhere to the latest health and safety guidelines for gatherings.
It's an epic 4th of July celebration! Bucket Listers is excited to announce an exclusive ticket offer: 4-pack of tickets for the price of 3, NOW EXTENDED through July 31st! Great food, cold drinks, and the best entertainment of the summer are right around the corner.
💰$297 for a 4 pack of GA Tickets
💰$897 for a 4 pack of VIP Tickets
*Packages include entry for 4 for either Saturday (9/4) or Sunday (9/5)
📆 September 4 + 5
⏰ Doors open at 12 PM, last performance ends at 10 PM
🦩 General Admission Tickets Include:
- Access to food garden, featuring celebrated local restaurants ($)
- Access to well-stocked cocktail gardens ($)
- Entertainment, including major international live bands and world-class DJs
- Activities throughout festival grounds
- Pinknic wine glass (one per person)
- Pinknic blanket (one per person)
- Boat transfer to and from Manhattan
💕 VIP Pool Lounge Tickets Include:
- All General Admission benefits
- Preferred views of the main stage
- Access to our VIP section, featuring our famed pool
- Access to premium bars ($)
- Exclusive dining options, including dishes prepared by acclaimed chef Gabriel Pazos of Gauchonfire($)
- Access to full-service VIP restrooms
- Expedited VIP line at event entrance
How This Works:
Once you complete your purchase, you will receive a receipt and confirmation of your purchase. 2 weeks before the event you will be sent your 4 tickets to the email the purchase was made with.
With Performances From:
Fat Joe, Dombresky (Sunset Set), Masego, Pnau, Sofi Tukker (Dj Set), Adeline, Juan Maclean b2b Nancy Whang (Disco Set), The Frenchies
- Doors open at 12:00PM. The last musical act ends at 10:00PM. Don’t miss the firework extravaganza after the sun sets!
- The event is ages 21+. Only valid government-issued photo ID is accepted as proof of age. Please note that IDNYC is not an acceptable form of ID. No one under the age of 21 will be allowed to enter the event.
- No re-entry permitted.
- All guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry into the event.
- NO bag check is available on site. Pinknic is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Pinknic is a weather permitting event. Your safety is our priority. Should the weather forecast be unfavorable, please check our website to get the up-to-date information on the status of the event. The event will take place rain or shine.
- We invite you to dress summer chic in pink and/or white.
- We are a cash-free event! Acceptable methods of payment include debit, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- Pinknic will adhere to the latest health and safety guidelines for gatherings. Once final protocols are established, we will post all requirements for fans to follow prior to the festival dates on our website.
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
Subscribe to discover the best in events, experiences, food & more!