Who wants to visit the brand new exhibits at the Museum of Illusions?! 🔮👀
The Museum of Illusions comes Instagram-ready with completely new 3D exhibits that will take your breath away, transporting you to a world of fantasy and imagination! The Museum of Illusions is filled with 3D paintings that produce eye-popping pics, inspired by cartoons, art, current events, movies and more! Guests can look forward to exhibits such
- Going on an African Safari, getting up close and personal with the elephants.
- Taking stage in front of a massive crowd of adoring fans with some of the music industry’s greatest acts of all time.
- Walking on the ledge of a skyscraper in a daring escape attempt.
- Stealing treasure from a blood thirsty leathery-winged dragon in the depths of a cavernous dungeon.
- Walking the red carpet of a Hollywood film premiere with some of the famous actors and directors.
In May, They will unveil their newest and exhibit, the mind-blowing Upside Down House! It is seven rooms all guaranteed to astonish you, and of course, turn your world upside down!
Tickets may be purchased at the door for $25 depending on availability
- Children tickets (6-12 years old) for $10
- Free admission for children 5 years old and younger.
- Military, student, senior, teacher, and group discounts available at the front desk.
* 30+ artworks, Photography encouraged.
* No food, drinks, dogs, rollerblades, or skateboards allowed
55-61 Jefferson St, San Francisco, CA 94133
Sat: 10am-11pm / Sun: 10am-10pm