Bucket Listers is excited to partner with The Guggenheim to offer you exclusive ticket pricing:
🗓️Wednesday - Monday
⏰11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
📍Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum: 1071, 5th Avenue
About The Event:
Lose yourself in this palace of modern art, with a world-leading collection and regular exhibitions from major international artists.
Designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, the building is a work of art itself, with a spiraling interior ramp reportedly inspired by the concave lines of a seashell.
See the ongoing exhibitions of Impressionist, Post-Impressionist, and modern French masterpieces, with works by Cézanne, Picasso, Kandinsky, Monet, and more.
- Access to the permanent collection
- Access to the temporary exhibitions (if available)
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
Let's Keep It Safe:
These safety measures will be in place for your visit to protect you and those around you.
- Wearing a face mask is required, please bring your own
- Hand sanitizer available for visitors
- Intensified cleaning and disinfecting
- Tickets are only sold online to avoid ticketing queues
- Reduced capacity to ensure a safe visit
- Signage and measures in place to ensure a safe distance
- The cloakroom is closed (please don’t bring large bags)
- All visitors (5+) participating in public indoor activities such as dining, fitness, and entertainment (including but not limited to museums and galleries, aquariums and zoos, and performing arts theaters) are required to show proof they have received two vaccine doses, except for those who have received the one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
Subscribe to discover the best in events, experiences, food & more!