230 FIFTH is New York's largest outdoor Rooftop Garden and Fully enclosed Penthouse Lounge. As you pack away your summer wardrobe and break out your puffer coats, this rooftop sets up 17 heated igloo tents to get you in the holiday spirit.
📍230 Fifth Ave (Corner of 27th) Manhattan, NY 10001
🗓💵 Wednesdays & Thursdays | $80 per person: Includes (1) drinks, appetizer an entree per guest
🗓💵 VIP Fridays | $175 per person: Includes (1) bottle of liquor to choose onsite for the table; (1) appetizer, entree, and dessert per guest, (*Bonus Bottle of Champagne for groups of 8 or 10)
👫 Igloos available for 4, 6, 8, 10 people
Gratuity not included.
*No refunds, only credit is available on purchases*
- Heated and transparent to allow for a spectacular view of the city
- Can accomodate up to 10 guests at a time
- We currently have 17 igloos available and more will be added. If you are waiting for an igloo to open up, you can wear a complimentary red robe to keep you warm.
- You may also purchase food and drinks to enjoy while inside the igloo.
- We ask that all guests who enter are 21 years old or older with a valid ID. Younger guests can be admitted during brunch hours with adult supervision.
- All guests MUST wear a mask at all times while in the establishment. This includes before and after being seated and while standing. Guests can remove their masks ONLY while after being seated, eating and drinking.
- Guests must maintain 6 ft social distancing at all times, including while seated.
- All guests must have a physical, non-expired government issued ID or Passport. All guests must be 21+ years of age or accompanied by a parent up until 7PM, and out by 8PM.
- No outside food or beverages, including water bottles. No weapons or illegal drugs will be permitted.
- No more than 10 guests per group. All members of party must order food.