’Tis the season – for drinking! 🥂🥃🍸 Seamore’s Brookfield Place welcomes you inside for an 8-week mixology series. In each class, Seamore’s master mixologist will take you through the steps for making three craft cocktails, differing in both flavor and spirits. Each week offers a new theme and three entirely different cocktails, allowing you to quite literally pick your poison – and come back more than once!
The recipes & skills you’ll acquire in this class are particularly perfect for: Showing off at holiday gatherings, cozying up on cold winter nights, surviving family dinners & more. Along with cocktails, each ticket comes with the choice of an appetizer.
🗓 Mondays & Tuesdays from November 16th through January 12th
⏰ 5PM - 6:30PM
📍 Seamore’s Brookfield Place at 250 Vesey Street, New York, NY 10281
💵 $90 per ticket (3 cocktails & an appetizer; Taxes & gratuity are included)
Due to indoor health & safety measures, masks must be worn at all times when not seated (Seamore's can provide masks for those guests who forget them), guests will be temperature checked upon arrival, and 1 guest per table will be required to fill out Seamore's Contact Tracing form as per NYC regulations.
Schedule & Menus
Week 1: November 16 & 17
“Fallin’ Hard for Seasonal Cocktails” 🍸
Fun Fall seasonal cocktails featuring bourbon, gin, mezcal
- Apple Picking Buzz (Bourbon & Apple Cider)
- Sippin’ On (Gin & Rosemary)
- Smokin Jack-O (Mezcal & Pumpkin)
Week 2: November 23 & 24
“Thankful to Get Together” 🍸
Strong/Overproof cocktails to get you through a dinner with the family – featuring moonshine, overproof rum, absinthe
- Peach Cobbler Moonshine (Moonshine & Peach)
- Zombie Punch (Overproof Rum & Falernum)
- Absinthe Sage Advice (Absinthe, Sage & Sweet Vermouth)
Week 3: December 30 & December 2 (*Note Monday & Wednesday)
“3 Classics and a Maybe” 🥃
3 takes on classic cocktails featuring bourbon, tequila, gin
- Fig Old Fashion (Bourbon & Fig)
- Spiced Pear Margarita (Tequila & Pear)
- White Negroni (Gin, Suze & Cocchi Americano)
Week 4: December 7 & December 8
“Warm Me Up Inside” 🥃
Hot cocktails to warm you up on cold nights featuring bourbon, rum, tequila
- Classic Hot Toddy (Bourbon & Honey)
- Hot Buttered Rum (Rum, Butter & Nutmeg)
- Winter-Warmer Horchata (Horchata & Spiced Tequila)
Week 5: December 14 & 15
"Put That In Your Pipe & Smoke It" 🍸
Smoke your own cocktails featuring rye whiskey, mezcal, vodka
- Smoked Hickory Manhattan (Rye whiskey & Hickory wood)
- This Cherry’s On Fire (Mezcal, Cherries & Cherry Wood)
- Lemony Smoke-It (Vodka & Caramelized Lemon)
Week 6: December 21 & 22
“Muddle Your Way Through” 🥃
A variety of muddled cocktails featuring bourbon, vodka, rum
- Classic Bourbon Smash (Bourbon, Lemon & Mint)
- Cucumber Cobbler (Vodka & Cucumber)
- Raspberry Rum Runner (Rum, Raspberries & Coconut)
Week 7: January 4 & 5
“Winter Drinks Boozed Up” ☕️
Grown-up hot chocolates, coffees and teas featuring gin, Irish whiskey, Chile liqueur
- Spicy Adult Hot Chocolate (Hot Chocolate & Chile Liqueur)
- Naughty Peppermint Candycane (Peppermint Tea, Gin, Peppermint Schnapps)
- A Strong Cup of Coffee (Coffee, Irish Whiskey, Whipped Cream)
Week 8: January 11 & 12
“Champagne Dreams” 🥂
A variety of celebratory cocktails made with the bubbly
- French 75 (Champagne & Gin)
- Blood Orange Bellini (Champagne & Blood Orange)
- Spiced Pear Spritz (Champagne, Pear & Ginger)
Choice of Appetizers: Guacamole, Crispy Squid, General Tso Cauliflower
Where is the class located?
The class will take place inside, at Seamore’s Brookfield Place location.
Is it safe to dine indoors?
Seamore's will be abiding by NY-state guidelines and operating at no more than 25% capacity. The restaurant recently installed air filtration systems and will be significantly limiting its capacity to 24 guests for this class.
Are there refunds?
No, all sales are final.
Do I have to pre-purchase my tickets?
Due to limited capacity, purchases must be bought in advance.
Is there a restroom available?
Yes, guests are allowed to use Seamore’s restrooms.
What COVID related safety precautions have been implemented?
To implement social distancing, this class has reduced its capacity to 24 guests.
Guests will be required to wear masks when arriving to/leaving their tables. Seamore's can provide masks for guests who forget them.
Guest tables and space will be sanitized and disinfected based on CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting
Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
Food and drink service will follow NY State and CDC dining guidelines.
Employees are screened, including temperature checks, before the start of each work day.
Guests will be temperature checked upon arrival
1 Guest per table will be required to fill out our Contact Tracing form as per NYC regulations.
Can I attend if I am under 21?
Sorry, this event is 21+ only.