You never know what's around the corner at Museum of Illusions 👀 👻
Enter the wonderful world of illusions where you can truly experience the impossible. Illusions challenge us to see things differently and they reveal a lot about how our brain interprets reality. We invite you to visit us at the Museum of Illusions Chicago for a spooky, Halloween themed night at the museum where nothing is quite as it seems.
Bucket Listers is excited to partner with Museum of Illusions to offer you exclusive ticket access to Spooky Hours:
💰$45 per person
📆 October 7, October 14, October 21 and October 28
⏰ 8 PM or 8:45 PM Entry Available
📍25 E Washington St.,Chicago, Illinois
🎃 What's Included:
- New Halloween themed decor and exhibits
- 2 drinks included in ticket price (wine + beer) provided by Left Coast
- Live, strolling magician
- Guests should expect to spend 60 - 75 minutes in the experience
- Adults only! 21+
- Costumes not required
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges
Let's Keep It Safe:
In accordance with Chicago's mask mandate, all guests are required to wear a face masks while inside the museum.
- Guests may take masks down only when drinking and/or when taking photos.
- We offer disposable masks upon request to ensure everyone is covered and safe.
- As an added safety measure, proof of vaccination is required to attend this event.
Subscribe to discover the best in events, experiences, food & more!