About Northern Lights
A Coast Guard Certified Captains and extremely friendly and knowledgeable crew who are trained to help in the event of an emergency operate Northern Lights. The motor yacht Northern Lights is stylized after the classic New England 1920s style steamships. She is one of the most comfortable and versatile cruise vessels in Boston Harbor. Northern Lights is 115-feet in length, features six bathrooms, and provides ample seating throughout the ship for up to 149 passengers. She is built for taking groups of people on spectacular sightseeing adventures. Thus, she is excellent for taking out groups of friends and family to see the harbor. Sit back and relax in our climate-controlled (heating and air conditioning) cabin or enjoy the sea breeze on our open top deck. Be sure to visit our fully stocked bar on the main deck to purchase refreshments.
- Head out to Fort Independence located on Castled Island, which was named by George Washington
- Circles back to the inner harbor to see the Mystic Tobin Bridge, Leonard Zakim Bridge, Custom House Tower, Old North church steeple, USS Cassin Young, and the USS Constitution and Bunker Hill Monument
- An extra special feature on this cruise is the cannon fire at Sunset, which is presented off the USS Constitution every night to announce the setting of the sun
What Is Not Included?
- Beverages are not included with your ticket, but available for purchase on board with credit card! No outside beverages are allowed
- Gratuity is not included with your ticket
DO I HAVE TO WEAR A MASK THE ENTIRE TIME?
When in our interior spaces, masks are required - covering both your nose and mouth, unless you are seated in your assigned zone and you are enjoying food or beverage. Masks are no longer required on our outdoor spaces.
HOW MUCH SPACE IS BETWEEN ME AND THE NEXT PERSON?
This will vary based on attendees. Do note that face masks are required by each guest in indoor areas, capacity is reduced to follow the current New York State Guidelines depending on the venue, and private "zones" or private "tables" will be designated.
Subscribe to discover the best in events, experiences, food & more!