Bucket Listers is excited to partner with the Museum of Natural Science to offer you exclusive ticket pricing:
💰$13 per person
⏰9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
📍Houston Museum of Natural Science: 5555 Hermann Park Dr, TX
About the event:
See the earth's rotation with your own eyes at the museum's Foucault pendulum, swinging from a cable over 60 feet long.
Visit dinosaur skeletons in the Morian Hall of Paleontology, which includes a T. Rex and a Triceratops.
Discover historical artifacts, animals from the plains of Africa, as well as rare gems and jewelry.
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
Let's Keep It Safe:
To protect you and those around you, these safety measures will be in place for your visit.
- Wearing a face mask is required, please bring your own
- Hand sanitizer available for visitors
- Intensified cleaning and disinfecting
- Reduced capacity to ensure a safe visit
- Signage and measures in place to ensure a safe distance
- Guests may be subject to a temperature check; anyone showing symptoms (fever, coughing, sore throat, etc) may be denied entry for safety reasons
Subscribe to discover the best in events, experiences, food & more!