Bucket Listers is excited to partner with Santa Anita Park to offer you exclusive pricing:
Presale General Admission: $20 per person (originally $25)
General Admission: $25 per person (originally $37)
Saturday, October 15th
Sunday, October 16th
Saturday, October 22nd
Sunday, October 23rd
⏰1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
📍Santa Anita Park: 285 W Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91007
About the event:
It’s the most wunderbar time of the year!
Four days to enjoy Oktoberfest: Saturday, October 15, Sunday, October 16, Saturday, October 22, and Sunday, October 23!
Raise your steins and strap on your lederhosen for the grand return of Oktoberfest at Santa Anita! Join us for two weekends packed to the brim with more Bavarian beer, eats, live music & entertainment, and more fun than you can shake a bratwurst at.
Participate in Oktoberfest Games all day long including a costume contest, stein hosting, corn hole competition, live thoroughbred horse racing and more! Experience all of this while the horses run right by you. Did you know the original Oktoberfest in Munich ended in a horse race?
Your ticket includes:
- 8 (3oz) Oktoberfest beer tastings
- A mini souvenir tasting "stein" (3 oz)
- Admission (includes program and general parking
- $5 betting voucher, tip sheet and open grandstand seating
- Traditional bavarian eats available for purchase
- Traditional Oktoberfest Biers to taste like Paulaner Oktoberfest, Hacker-Pschorr Dunkel Weisse, Franziskaner, and more
- Live music from the Wunderband
- Live games & entertainment
Must be 21 years of age or older with a valid ID to enter.
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
Subscribe to discover the best in events, experiences, food & more!