Bucket Listers is excited to partner with Piva Beer Spa to offer you exclusive packages:
Beer Soak with Steam room + Sauna for One Person: $135 (originally $155)
Beer Soak with Steam room + Sauna for Two People: $249 (originally $310)
CBD Bath Soak with Steam room + Sauna for One Person: $135 (originally $155)
CBD Bath Soak with Steam room + Sauna for Two People: $249 (originally $310)
🗓️11am-8pm Sunday - Friday
📍1052 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, IL, 60642
About the event:
Experience the rejuvenating powers of beer. PIVA Beer Spa offers an incredible assortment of spa treatments including beer soaks, massages, and a relaxation room.
The CBD bath soak is our entry-level soak package. It includes 30 minutes of steam room and/or sauna and a 30 minute CBD soak. There is no beer in this soak. It is more for overall wellness, anti-anxiety, anti-stress and anti-inflamation.
Benefits of Beer Soaks:
Source and Energy:
- Salt levels affect our cellular activity, energy and blood sugar levels
- A natural disinfectant; salt is antimicrobial, and antibacterial
- Dry salt air is more powerful than moist air and allows for better absorption of benefits
- The salt that we use in our Salt Room is 100% medical grade salt.
Benefits of the Mind and Body:
- The negatively charged ions in salt improve our health and have shown to positively affect mood.
- Inhaling salt particles has been shown to reduce inflammation and mucus in the lungs, improving respiratory conditions such as asthma, allergies, bronchitis, sinus congestion and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- The calming and detoxifying effects of halotherapy can support the immune, nervous and lymphatic systems.
- Reduced stress and headaches, increased energy, and better sleep patterns. Salt ions purify the air and may increase lung capacity and reduce physical ailments for adults, children and athletes.
Improves damaged skin:
- Extracts of hops, barley, and brewer’s yeast contain polyphenols that have anti-oxidant properties that help prevent and alleviate oxidative damage of cells, lipids and DNA.
- Exfoliates, softens, and improves elasticity of skin
- Helps clear skin and acne
- Hydrates skin
Conditions hair and has been shown to stimulate thinning hair:
- Proteins found in beer add weight and shine without taking away the natural shine of hair and has even been shown to stimulate thinning hair growth.
- The smell of hops has been shown to be a natural sleep aid. Absorbing it typically creates a relaxed feeling
How This Works:
After you complete your purchase, you must make a reservation at Piva Beer Spa. Reservations, can be made from Sunday to Friday from 11am to 8pm, via telephone. We highly recommend making the reservation 3 days in advance. Same day reservations are NOT guaranteed. Telephone will be provided in your confirmation email after purchasing.
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges
Let's Keep It Safe:
We ask that you wear a mask when you come in but it is not required during the service itself.
Subscribe to discover the best in events, experiences, food & more!