Bucket Listers is excited to partner with Sourced Adventures to offer you exclusive ticket pricing:
💰$149 per person
🗓️Saturdays until August 27th
📍Pick Up Locations:
1st Pickup: 85 Delancey St, Lower East Side (Delancey & Orchard St.)
2nd Pickup: West 45th & 11th Ave
About The Event:
Get excited for summer River Tubing on the Delaware River! That’s right folks, our very popular river tubing day trip from NYC is back for another season. After all, what could be better than spending a summer day floating down a river and a riverside BBQ cookout afterwards? Well, nothing.
Meet your bus and guide at one of our pickup locations and we’ll take care of the rest. After a short drive, you’ll enjoy a 2-hour river tubing experience (depending on river speed) down the beautiful Delaware River. And since we know you’re going to ask, yes coolers are permitted on the water and available for purchase upon arrival at the tubing outfitter.
Once the tubing is over, enjoy a riverside BBQ at Cedar Rapids Bar & Grill right at the river takeout for some libations and good summer vibes. This is where lunch will be provided for you and you’ll have a chance to relax over a pint, taking in the gorgeous scenery before heading back to the city. Not bad right?
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
Let's Keep It Safe:
In solidarity with recent New York City mandates and our own commitment to providing a safe travel experience, we are requiring that all attendees and staff provide proof of full vaccination (at least 14 days after the final dose of a vaccine approved/authorized by the U.S.) or a negative Covid-19 test result taken within 1-3 days of the date of your activity. Please bring a government issued photo ID with your full name and date of birth to confirm your identity. Failure to provide an acceptable form of documentation and identification will result in a forfeiture of your booking and the individual(s) in question will be ineligible for a refund or rescheduling. This policy is effective as of December 22nd, 2021.
New York City
- CDC Vaccination Card. A digital photo or photocopy of this card is also acceptable.
- NYC Vaccination Record or other official immunization record, including from your healthcare provider. A digital photo or photocopy of this card is also acceptable. If you are unable to get this record, call 311.
- NYC COVID Safe App: Android | iOS. You can upload to this app a photo of your CDC vaccination card or other official record, along with your photo ID.
- Excelsior Pass (or Excelsior Pass Plus). To use this app, you will need the phone number or email address associated with your New York vaccination record. If you are unable to use this app, try one of the other options listed above.
All passengers will be required to wear masks for the entire duration of the bus ride to and from our activities. Anyone not wearing a mask will not be permitted on the bus.
- Face Covering Policy: Proper Face Covering Must be properly worn over both nose and mouth at all times throughout the duration of bus ride and in public spaces. The only way we are able to run trips this season is if everybody follows these guidelines. We take this requirement and the overall safety of our guests and staff very seriously. This is a zero-tolerance policy.
Face coverings or masks must be free of vents or exhalation valves and should include the following features:
- Fits snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Completely covers the nose and mouth – Is secured with ties or ear loops – Includes multiple layers of fabric
- Masks with vents or exhalation valves are not permitted
- Bandannas and neck gators are not permitted during the bus ride
Subscribe to discover the best in events, experiences, food & more!