Become a sushi master in our Hand Rolled Sushi making class! 🍣
Bucket Listers is excited to partner with CocuSocial to bring you a Sushi making class:
🍣 Make Your Own Sushi
💰 $56 per person
Sunday, May 15th - 12:30 PM - 2:30 PM
Sunday, May 22nd - 12:30 PM - 2:30 PM
Wednesday, May 25th - 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Monday, June 20th - 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Tuesday, June 21st - 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Tuesday, June 28th - 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
📍Brooklyn Brewery: 79 N 11th Street, Brooklyn, NY
About The Event:
Come and learn how to spread, layer, tuck and roll your way to sushi heaven. In this fun, hands-on social cooking class, you’ll learn all the skills needed to make sushi-rolls at home, including how to prepare sushi rice, select sushi-grade fish, and add additional tasty neta (ingredients) to enhance your dining experience. You’ll learn to make three types of sushi rolls: California Roll, Salmon Roll, and a Veggie hand roll. The other ingredients used in this class include: carrot, avocado, cucumber and nori.
Drinks are NOT included in the ticket price, but Brooklyn Brewery beers will be available for purchase at the venue. 21+ only
Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in, wearing your mask. You will be seated with your booking party and socially distanced from other guests. Guests in the same booking party will work together throughout the class by sharing ingredients and equipment.
All sales are final.
Let's Keep It Safe:
- Masks are required at all times in the common areas of the hotel.
- Guests will be required to show proof of full vaccination in order to participate in class.
- Your Chef Instructor will be checking vaccine cards and apps during check in from this day forward. Until then, all guests are required to wear masks during class regardless of vaccination status.
- Your chef instructor will wear a mask throughout the entire class as well.
- Guests will be allowed to remove their masks when eating and drinking. As a result, booking parties will be socially distanced from one another while eating. The nature of our classes are set up so that booking parties will work together during class, sharing both ingredients and equipment.
Subscribe to discover the best in events, experiences, food & more!