Ready to watch a classic movie while staying safe and cozy in your car? Join us for the SFC: Drive-In at Santa Anita Park! 🚘🍿
Street Food Cinema is more than just an outdoor movie. It’s an experience! Bringing together the best in pop culture films, gourmet street food and progressive new music, Street Food Cinema reinvents the traditional movie going experience – al fresco style. Every element is carefully curated to develop the unique atmosphere that makes you want to come back again and again.
Bucket Listers is excited to partner with Street Food Cinema to offer you exclusive ticket pricing:
1 Car + Up to 5 People: $39 per car (originally $60)
1 Car + Up to 2 People: $25 per car (originally $36)
🗓️From Friday, February 11th to Monday, February 14th
⏰5:45 PM & 8:15 PM
📍Santa Anita Park (Lot B): 285 W. Huntington Dr. Arcadia, CA 91007
About the event:
This Valentine’s Weekend, from February 11 to February 14, SFC Drive-In is hosting a Valentine’s Car Decorating Contest!
Decorate your car for Valentine’s Day and the car with the most darling decor will win a FREE Car Entry with (4) Individual Guest Tickets to any upcoming SFC Drive-In event! We will choose one winner for EACH event.
Get your tickets NOW and show us your charming cars! Good luck!
Friday, February 11th:
5:45 PM - Beauty and the Beast (1991)
8:15 PM - Selena 25th Anniversary
Saturday, February 12th:
5:45 PM - Aladdin 30th Anniversary
8:15 PM - Crazy Rich Asians
Monday, February 14th (Valentine's Day):
5:45 PM - Lady and the Tramp
8:15 PM - 10 Things I Hate About You
Let's Keep It Safe:
- All attendees must wear masks at all times when interacting with staff and when outside of the vehicle.
- Cars must park 6 feet apart from each other. Parking attendants will assist. Please provide ample time for custom parking.
- Rear-facing viewing is allowed in the back row for pick-up trucks only.
- SFC Staff are required to wear masks to ensure your safety.
- Restrooms are available for public use.
- On-site food trucks will be available.
- If you or anyone within your group has or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to please stay home to ensure the health and safety of our audience and staff.
Subscribe to discover the best in events, experiences, food & more!