This Bucket List item will leave you in awe! You will see more tricks than you could ever imagine! 🔮
💰 Pricing starts at $189
🗓️ Date and Time varies - starts July 28th!
📍1 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON, M5E 1W7 CANADA
About The Illusionarium
You and your Magic Circle (of wizards you live with) will explore a labyrinth of mysterious rooms transporting you to different eras of illusion.
Using 3D projections, life-like holograms, and live magicians, this is the first time audiences can marvel at the greatest illusions up close – all in a socially-distanced setting.
Take an immersive journey through the evolution of magic as the world’s most famous illusionists share their deepest secrets…
Conceived by British high-tech magician, Jamie Allan (iMagician), this experiential exhibit blends Jamie’s encyclopedic knowledge on the history of magic with state-of-the-art-technology to bring illusions of the past into the 21st century.
Let’s Keep It Safe:
- Operating at reduced capacity.
- Enlarged social distancing circles projected throughout the entire exhibition gallery
- Expanded distance between circles (more than 6ft apart)
- Eliminated all high-touch elements of the exhibit
- Additional sanitizer stations, increased cleaning schedules, and protocols such as mandatory mask policy, temperature checks, and contact tracing will continue to be diligently enforced.
- All patrons must wear masks while in the exhibition. The reason we are compelled to take this measure is to protect the safety of all staff and patrons.At this time there will be no exceptions and no accommodations for those who cannot wear masks.
Subscribe to discover the best in events, experiences, food & more!