Bucket Listers is excited to partner with Watermark NY to offer you exclusive ticket pricing:
💰Bucket Listers Package: $25 per person (originally $41)
20% gratuity will be added at check-out.
🗓️Fridays & Sundays until October 30th
Friday: 2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Sunday: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PM
📍Watermark: 78 South St Pier 15, New York, NY 10038
About the event:
Leave your passport at home and experience Oktoberfest 2022 in New York at PIER 15 NYC! You can experience everything that makes Oktoberfest great – authentic German beer, brats, and giant pretzels & Oktoberfest decorations. Authentic German beer will be flowing, complimented by traditional Oktoberfest food, and fun for the entire family.
Your Package Includes:
- Exclusive third-party ticket seller for Friday and Sunday
- Skip the line entry
- 2 German Beers
- 1 Souvenir Stein (Yours to keep!)
- Enjoy the festivities at our Waterfront venue which features amazing views of the Brooklyn and Williamsburg bridges and Brooklyn skyline.
- Expect the usual assortment of games, german brews, brats, giant pretzels & more! A full food menu is also available as well as a full bar for cocktails, wine & more.
- Back for 2022 - The exclusive 5 Liter German Beer Mini KEGS!
- Stop by the outdoor bar to order cocktails, beer, & food!
- Outdoor grill with brats, pretzels, wursts samplers, beer braised turkey legs & much more!
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- As an attendee, what is the focus of the event, and what can I expect?
When we created Oktoberfest NYC, our focus was to host an event that we would personally want to attend – a celebration consistent to the official Oktoberfest in Munich. Expect to revel in the sunshine while enjoying traditional German beer and games fun for friends and family. The music is upbeat and will have you dancing and singing along to classics from different eras. Traditional dress is encouraged!
- Can I bring my child and/or family?
Absolutely! Sundays are the best family days No one under the age of 21 will be permitted to drink beer. Anyone under 21 without a parent will not be admitted, with no exceptions.
- Will there be any food or non-alcoholic beverages available?
There will be plenty of food as well as non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase. Complimentary water stations are also available throughout the venue.
- What are the parking options?
New York has tons of parking available. Please be prepared, and bring cash. We don’t set the prices, and have no control over the charges.
- What items are not allowed at the festival?
The following items are prohibited:
All bags are subject to search upon entry to the event. Security reserves the right to request patrons to return prohibited items to their vehicle, or dispose of these items; non-cooperation may lead to ejection from the facility.
- Can I bring my dog or cat?
Sorry, no pets are allowed at Oktoberfest New York unless you have a permit.
- Smoking policy
No Smoking OR Electronic Cigarette Use
Subscribe to discover the best in events, experiences, food & more!