Bucket Listers is excited to partner with We Belong Here to offer you exclusive ticket pricing:
Early Single Day VIP Admission: $62.10 per person (originally $69 per person)
Single-Day VIP Admission: $85.50 per person (originally $95)
Single-Day VIP Admission + Premium Open Bar: $269.10 per person (originally $299)
Single-Day Late VIP Admission (After 9pm Only): $51.61 per person (originally $56.51)
Full Weekend VIP Admission (2/25 & 2/26): $157.50 per person (originally $175)
Full Weekend VIP Admission + Premium Open Bar (2/25 & 2/26): $449.10 (originally $499)
🗓️February 25th & 26th
⏰2:00 PM - 3:00 AM
📍Historic Virginia Key Beach Park: 4020 Virginia Beach Dr, Miami, FL 33149, USA
About the event:
We Belong Here Miami 2023 is a reimagined, beach-club-inspired festival where music, food, fashion, and art collide for a sophisticated experience like none other.
- Revolutionary 360 Stage and Lighting
- Premium food and beverage options
- Magnificent scenery and ocean views
- Mature, respectful, and inclusive community (21+ to enter)
- VIP-level amenities for ALL attendees
We can't wait to dance together on the beach again! We gather on the magical island of Virginia Key for a full weekend after our inaugural 1-day festival last February.
Located just 10 minutes from Brickell (Miami’s Financial District), our beachside paradise is accessible by car or yacht.
Early Single-Day VIP Admission:
Let's get the party started! All of the same perks as VIP Admission - however, you must arrive prior to 3 PM on Saturday. Late entry will either not be permitted or will require a "late fee" equal to the remainder of the current cost of anytime entry.
VIP Admission Includes:
- Luxury air-conditioned restroom trailers
- Shaded VIP section with lounge furniture
- Premium food and beverage options for purchase
- Abundant bars on the dance floor so you don’t have to leave the party to get a drink or wait in long lines
- 360 Layout so every spot on the dance floor has room to dance, a great view, and perfect sound
- Fast check-in with extra lines
VIP Admission + Premium Open Bar Includes:
An over-the-top luxury experience for the entire festival weekend. In addition to all of the perks of VIP Admission, you will also receive:
- Premium (top-shelf) open bar with dedicated bars throughout the entire festival, including the main stage dance floor
- Dedicated express entry line for festival admission exclusive for Open Bar
- Additional viewing area exclusive for Open Bar
Must be 21+.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
What kind of ID do I need?
You must present valid 21+ ID to enter the event. See the complete list of acceptable and unacceptable forms of ID:
Forms of Identification I can use to enter the event?
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license—ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
Forms of Identification I can’t use
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificate
- NO Expired ID of any kind
- NO Photocopy of any ID (except as noted)
- NO Temporary DMV license without passport or expired license
Can I enter anytime?
As long as you have a valid ticket that has not been scanned yet, yes.
Can I leave and re-enter the event?
No, same day ins and out are not allowed. If you purchased Full Weekend Admission, you will of course be able to leave on Saturday and come back on Sunday.
What is the closest airport?
Miami International Airport is closest. Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is also nearby (~30 minute drive from Brickell & Miami Beach).
- YES Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- YES Cigarettes and lighters (cigarettes must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Deodorant (must be sealed at entry)
- YES E-cigs/vapes (refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon entry—no E-liquid or E-juice of any kind will be permitted)
- YES Earplugs
- YES Fanny packs
- YES Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- YES Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Gum (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Hula hoops—including LED hoops
- YES Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- YES Juuls (one sealed Juul Pod OK at entry)
- YES LED whips, pois & orbitals
- YES Lip balm & gloss (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, Polaroids, etc.)
- YES Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon arrival)
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- YES Powder makeup (liquid makeup is prohibited)
- YES Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- YES Reusable water bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Selfie sticks
- YES Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (maximum 12″x12″)
- YES Sunglasses & hats
- YES Sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- YES Tampons and pads (must be sealed at entry)
- YES Wet wipes (must be sealed at entry)
- NO Aerosol products/cans- NO Balls or Frisbees
- NO Bota bags
- NO Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO E-liquid or E-juice of any kind (a selection of premium liquids from a variety of name-brand vendors will be available inside the venue)
- NO Eye drops
- NO Festival totems or decorated pool noodles
- NO Gas masks
- NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO Helium balloons
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- NO Laser pointers and air horns
- NO LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- NO Liquid makeup
- NO Markers, pens or spray paint
- NO Massagers
- NO Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- NO Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- NO Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at first aid station)
- NO Pacifiers
- NO Pets
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Stickers, flyers
- NO Stuffed animals or dolls
- NO Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- NO Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- NO Unsealed tampons or pads (upon entry)
- NO Weapons or weapon accessories of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- NO Wind chairs/sofas
Does the venue have cash machines?
This is a cashless event. All major Credit Cards and Debit Cards will be accepted.
What happens if the event is cancelled or the capacity needs to be reduced?
In the unforeseen event that capacity needs to be reduced, or the event needs to be rescheduled, we reserve the right to either refund your ticket or offer you the ability to reschedule your admission to the event for the following year or another date.
Is it a rain or shine event?
The festival will take place rain or shine. Please keep up-to-date on weather reports and plan your attire and preparations accordingly.
Can I bring alcohol or drugs in?
We have a zero-tolerance policy for drug use and possession. Police officers will be working inside and outside of the event, and all narcotics laws will be strictly enforced. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
Will there be security checking me as I walk in?
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough, TSA-style search, including emptying your pockets and bags, having all of your items examined, a full pat-down, and possibly removing your shoes. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
What is your policy regarding Covid-19?
We will be strictly adhering to all state and local guidelines.
Subscribe to discover the best in events, experiences, food & more!