Bucket Listers is excited to partner with Skyline NYC to offer you exclusive ticket pricing:
Front Seat Chair: $15 per person (originally $19)
Car: $50 per car (originally $55)
🗓️Dates & Times Vary, please check the lineup
📍1 Oak St, Brooklyn, NY 11222
About the event:
Skyline Drive-In NYC is a unique drive-in cinema experience, at 1 Oak Street. Their location, situated on the East River with killer views of the Manhattan Skyline, may seem familiar to you.
No car? No problem. outdoor seating is available. NYC is a walking city and that’s why we’ve made a seating area! Have a bicycle or a scooter? Bring that too, outdoor seating is the option for you, so you can sit back and enjoy a movie even if you don’t own a car.
All ages. Pets are welcome.
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
- Dim your headlights before pulling into the theater & turn your lights ( head, tail & interior ) off before the movie starts
- Keep your trash in your car—don’t litter
- Larger vehicles: please keep to the back, so that the smaller vehicles can see!
- No sitting on the roof of your car. Excellent alternatives are sitting inside your car, on the hood of your car, and/or beside your vehicle. Just don’t sit on the roof as this can block others from seeing the movie they came to see.
- Don’t talk on the phone after the movie starts. 10/10 theaters agree that talking on your phone during a movie is a terrible idea
- Please follow all COVID-19 guidelines while attending the drive-in. This includes, but is not limited to, keeping safe social distancing practices ( at least 6′ away from other groups of people ) and the mandatory wearing of face masks when outside of your car. Help us keep you safe.
- Is the price per person or per car?
It depends on the ticket! We have ticket prices per car, where the price of the ticket includes admission for each person in the car. We also have outdoor seating for those without a car–these seats are priced per person.
- What time can I show up?
The gates open 1-hour prior to your movie’s showtime. Feel free to check out the amazing Manhattan skyline views while you wait
- Is there assigned seating?
No, there is not. All spots are first-come-first-serve. If you want a specific spot, please make sure to come as early as possible if you want a chance to snag it. This applies to all ticket types, whether general admission or VIP.
- Is there any food available at the theater?
Yes, we have a great concessions stand on-site, open two hours before each show, so feel free to come and grab some tasty snacks before your movie ( or even during it, if you’re feeling snackish. )
- Can I park my car in reverse (trunk in the front)?
Yes. Your trunk can be in the front or the back, just please just make sure you don’t block the view of anyone else and try to arrive early if you want to park this way.
- Do you have bathrooms?
Yes, we have proper bathrooms. No one likes porta-potties and we won’t make you use them.
- Can I buy tickets on the day of the screening?
Yes, you can buy tickets as long as we have not sold out. Tickets must be purchased online.
- Can I sit outside my car?
Yes, you can sit by your car (feel free to bring your own folding chair or blanket for optimal comfort). Please, just remember to wear a face mask and keep social distancing.
- Are pets allowed?
Yes, we’d be happy to have your furry friend on board. Just make sure to clean up after them if you bring them.
- How is the sound transmitted?
You will be able to tune in through your car radio–we have a special station just for our movies. There are also outdoor speakers as well.
- Do you play movies while it’s raining or snowing?
Yes, rain or shine we will play movies. We recommend you stay in your car if it’s raining or snowing, but hey, you do you. We do not refund tickets caused by weather conditions. If you choose not to attend a show, you must reach out to us requesting different showtime to attend.
- Do you have subtitles for the hard of hearing?
Yes, though we only have English subtitles for those who are hard of hearing.
- Can I leave early?
If you need to leave early, we can try to accommodate you. Just let one of our security guards know when they are checking your ticket. If you don’t let them know, you may be blocked in for the duration of the movie.
- Do you provide chairs for the seating area?
Yes! Fear not, we won’t make you sit on the ground ( unless you wanted to, of course ). We provide chairs for anyone with a seating area ticket to use, but feel free to sit on the ground or bring your own chair if you want!
- Do I need to bring proof of vaccination?
Nope! We are an outdoor theater and do not require proof of vaccination to attend our showings.
Subscribe to discover the best in events, experiences, food & more!