Georgia Aquarium: Skip The Line Ticket
Georgia Aquarium, 225 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313...
attractions & tours
What you will experience
Bucket Listers is excited to offer you exclusive ticket pricing:
💰 $41.99 per person
🗓️ Opening Hours:
Monday - Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday & Saturday - Sunday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
📍 Georgia Aquarium: 225 Baker St NW, 30313, Atlanta
Your Ticket Includes:
- Admission to the Georgia Aquarium
- Admission to all galleries & exhibits
- Admission to the Sharks! Predators of the Deep Gallery
About The Event:
There's more aquatic life in the Georgia Aquarium than you'll find in any other aquarium! With these Georgia Aquarium tickets, you can see sharks, whales, and octopi, meet river animals like alligators, otters, and tree boas, and walk through a tunnel surrounded by sharks.
Speaking of sharks, Georgia Aquarium's newest gallery: Sharks! Predators of the Deep, is one of the largest shark exhibits in North America. Home to several well-known species of aquatic apex predators, this exciting new experience brings you face-to-face with the most misunderstood creatures in the sea and explores their vital role in sustaining marine ecosystems.
See freshwater and marine habitats in the Aquanaut Adventure, explore coral reefs in the Tropical Diver exhibition, then roll up your sleeves and embark on scientific research and learn how animals thrive in extreme environments.
At the Ocean Voyager Gallery, walk through a tunnel surrounded by an aquarium that houses 6.3 million gallons of saltwater, where whale sharks, manta rays, goliath grouper, and several sharks swim freely.
It's a wet and wild addition to your Atlanta itinerary!
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
What to consider
- Skip the ticketing line and go straight to the security check to have your voucher scanned at the entrance.
- This ticket only allows you to skip the initial ticket/box-office line at the main entrance. It does not allow you to skip the security admission line nor any lines once inside the aquarium.
- Shows are seated on a first-come, first served basis, please arrive at least 30 minutes early
- Tickets are not valid for entry during special events at the aquarium
- Strollers allowed
- Service animals allowed
- Photography is allowed without flash, but not in the shows and in the 4D theater
- Items may be checked at the Information Desk ($2 each)
- Paid parking is available on-site
- A typical visit takes approximately 3-4 hours for the entire Aquarium, including presentations
- Strollers cannot be larger than 28” (71 cm) in width and 52” (132 cm) in length.
- Wagons, wagon strollers, push cars, and ride-ons are not permitted
- Medical strollers, etc. are not subject to these changes