Tickets for Space Center Houston: Skip the Line
Space Center Houston, 1601 E NASA Pkwy, Houston, TX ...
attractions & tours
What you will experience
Bucket Listers is excited to offer you exclusive ticket pricing:
💰 Prices start at $29.95 a person
⏰ Multiple Times
📍 Space Center Houston: 1601 E NASA Pkwy, TX, 77058, Houston
- Fast-track Space Center Houston tickets
- Access to all permanent & traveling hands-on exhibits
- Access to 3 theaters, live shows, 400+ space artifacts, and more
- NASA Tram Tour, a behind-the-scenes look at NASA's Johnson Space Center
About The Event:
On 20 July 1969, Apollo 11's lunar module lands on the moon. It may be the most important day in the history of space exploration. After more than a decade of struggle in the space race, NASA lands a huge win for America, but also for mankind.
Now visitors can pay homage to the astronauts and dreamers who made it all possible, with Houston Space Center tickets! See crafts that have been into orbit, get up close to space suits, and find out more about the future of space travel.
A tram tour of the Johnson Space Center is the best way to start at Space Center Houston, the official visitor center of NASA. You'll see a colossal Saturn V rocket, walk above Building 9 – the classroom where astronauts have trained since 1980 – and enter Apollo Mission Control, where people first heard “The Eagle has landed”. Need to get your bearings on where to go next, the free app has a map and useful audio information in different languages.
It's one thing to learn about something, but seeing the command modules where astronauts sat during the Mercury, Gemini and Apollo missions is another thing entirely. The starship gallery offers the chance to see a lunar lander, and rover, along with modules from major missions.
Ever wondered what it's like onboard a ship? With Space Center Houston tickets, you'll find out first-hand! Step inside a space shuttle and see a mock-up of the cockpit. Visitors can enter two crafts, the Independence and NASA 905, a specially fitted Boeing 747 that served as Shuttle Aircraft Carrier more than 220 times.
Enjoy a retrospective of NASA's history on one of Texas' biggest screens at the Destiny Theater, and charter NASA's formation and most successful missions. Skip forward in time at the International Space Station Gallery and enjoy interactive exhibits, before seeing objects that have been in orbit.
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
What to consider
- On the day of your visit, please show your Tiqets' smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- This is a timed entrance ticket, please arrive 5 minutes before the time chosen at booking and shown on your voucher.
- A NASA Tram Tour boarding pass is required to take the NASA Tram Tour, please reserve your tour by visiting here
- All bags will be screened by security prior to entering
- There is peak attendance on weekends, holidays, and in the summer. During these times, you should therefore arrive as early as possible
- Large diaper bags are permitted but are subject to inspection
- Service animals are permitted, but no pets
- Wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing, as some experiences take place outdoors
- For handy guides and maps, download the Space Center Houston app for free in the App Store or Google Play