Bucket Listers and Rose Gold are excited to present an exclusive Halloween event series: Madhouse on Mulberry.
💰 Price List:
GA: Starting at $24
VIP: Starting at $39 (includes express entry and welcome beverage)
🗓️ October 1st - November 6th 2022
⏰ Multiple times per day
📍133 Mulberry Street, New York, NY 10013
All ages welcome.
Madhouse on Mulberry lasts approximately 15-30 minutes, depending on how quickly you walk through the maze, how scared you get, and how much time you spend at the bar. We encourage you to arrive as close as possible to your scheduled entry to reduce wait times, especially on peak days.
About the event:
Deep below the bowels of Little Italy lies New York’s creepiest haunted house: Madhouse on Mulberry. The Madhouse takes place in an abandoned asylum that housed patients in New York City over 200 years ago… Rumor has it their spirits still haunt the asylum. Come brave this 5,000 sq-ft labyrinth, uncover NYC’s darkest secrets, and experience true terror. Visitors will have to make their way through, fighting off doctors and spirits trapped for centuries and even the truly demonic. No one inside is your ally. Think you can make it through? All ages are welcome, but if you are 21+ you will find yourself with access to a secret bar to drink with kindred lost spirits. Fight or flight, you can uncover hidden rooms and gruesome secrets, or blitz through the maze as fast as you can to escape upset spirits. Your experience is truly yours to design as you explore this asylum turned into a twisted haunted house. Sounds too scary? Did we mention our resident nurse offers liquid courage to anyone of age entering the maze? Don’t miss out on the most horrifying haunted house in NYC.
Some of the areas that you'll pass through include:
Electric Shock Area:
There’s something sinister in the air in the electric shock area. Beware of the Shock Doc and his unconventional methods and patients who have yet to shake the buzz off their bones.
All your worst fears come to life in the phobia area. You may know exactly what is lurking here if you dig down into your fears. Killer clowns are not exempt.
Get scared to pieces. Chainsaws and gore greet you in this horror area. Look out or your fate may be the same as patients of the past.
Who wants to play? Games turn into nightmares in the unassuming doll area. Join spirits in a twisted tea party, just be sure to watch your back.
Uncover what evil stirs beneath Little Italy in the Demon area. This padded room full of pentagrams is the portal to the underworld you were never looking for.
Once conquering the rooms and dark obstacles, you’ll find yourself face to face with our infamous bar. This 21+ section soothes terrors with a different kind of liquid IV: cocktails, beer, and other alcoholic drinks. Sip on something but remember not to let your guard down— you’re still in Madhouse on Mulberry.
Email [email protected] for sponsorship opportunities!
Check us out on Instagram!
Patrons under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
In consideration of participating in haunted house activities and for other good and valuable consideration, I hereby agree to release and discharge from liability arising from negligence The Madhouse on Mulberry its owners, directors, officers, employees, agents, volunteers, and all other persons or entities acting for them (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Releasees”), on behalf of myself and my children, parents, heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate, and also agree as follows:
1. I acknowledge that these activities involve known and unanticipated risks which could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis or permanent disability, death, and property damage. Risks include, but are not limited to broken bones, bruises and other bodily injuries caused by falls or contact with walls, objects or other participants; medical conditions resulting from physical activity; damaged clothing or other property, coming in contact or contracting the Covid-19 virus or any other viruses. I understand such risks simply cannot be eliminated, despite the use of safety equipment, without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity.
2. I expressly accept and assume all of the risks inherent in this activity or that might have been caused by the negligence of the Releasees. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary and I elect to participate despite the risks. In addition, if at any time I believe that event conditions are unsafe or that i am unable to participate due to physical or medical conditions, then I will immediately discontinue participation.
3. I expressly accept and assume all of the risks inherent in this activity or that might have been caused by the negligence of the Releasees known that this event is in a group setting and that I may come in contact or contract the Covid-19 virus or any other viruses. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary and I elect to participate and release any liability from the Releasees despite the risks
4. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Releasees from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity, or my use of their equipment or facilities, arising from negligence. This release does not apply to claims arising from intentional conduct. Should Releasees or anyone acting on their behalf be required to incur attorney’s fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
5. I represent that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I suffer or cause while participating in this activity, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further represent that I have no medical or physical condition which could interfere with my safety in this activity, or else I am willing to assume- and bear the costs of- all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
6. In the event that I file a lawsuit, I agree to do so solely in the state where the Releasees’ facility is located, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply.
7. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing this document, I agree that if I am hurt or my property is damaged during my participation in this activity, then I may be found by a court of law to have waived my rights to maintain a lawsuit against the parties being released on the basis of any claim for negligence.
I have had sufficient time to read this entire document and, should I choose to do so, consult with legal counsel prior to signing. Also, I understand that this activity might not be made available to me or that the cost to engage in this activity would be significantly greater if I choose to not sign this release, and agree that the opportunity to participate at the stated cost in return for the execution of this release is a reasonable bargain.
I have read and understood this document and agree to be bound by its terms.
Madhouse on Mulberry lasts approximately 15-30 minutes, depending on how quickly you walk through the maze, how scared you get, and how much time you spend at the bar.
We encourage you to arrive as close as possible to your scheduled entry to reduce wait times, especially on peak days.
Subscribe to discover the best in events, experiences, food & more!