4th of July Waterfront Block Party ft Sam Feldt, Klingande, & More!
Skyline Drive In NYC, Oak Street, Brooklyn, NY, USA
music & nightlife
What you will experience
Project 91 & Bucketlisters are proud to present the biggest 4th of July Event in NYC this year!
- GA: $60 per person - Final tickets, limited supply!
- GA 3-Pack: $165 for 3 people - Final tickets, limited supply!
GA 5-Pack: $240 for 5 people Sold out!
- VIP: $150 per person - Includes access to lounge seating, indoor bathrooms, shaded VIP indoor lounge with private bar and seating, as well as a side view of the stage, expedited skip-the-line entry.
- Table for 8: $1,500 per table - Includes 3 bottles of choice + 12 assorted beers/ seltzers
- Table for 10: $2,500 per table - Includes 5 bottles of choice + 24 assorted beers/ seltzers
- Table for 15: $5,000 per table - Includes 8 bottles of choice + 50 assorted beers/seltzers
All packages include mixers, water, & ice. Tax included, gratuity is not
🗓️Tuesday, July 4th
⏰1:00 PM - 10:00 PM
📍Skyline Drive-In NYC: 1 Oak St, Brooklyn, NY 11222, United States
About the event:
We can't think of a better place to celebrate our nation's birthday than at the Skyline Drive-In, conveniently situated in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. Steps from the water with breathtaking views of Manhattan, the venue's vast outdoor setup fashions an entire block party experience.
Sam Feldt, Klingande, Frenship, Luke Alexander, & OTR will all perform against the backdrop of the Manhattan Skyline, with music running from 1 pm to 9 pm before the fireworks kick off at 9 pm from the East River. These are the best views of the fireworks in ALL of NYC!
The event will have 6+ bars, including an extensive beer garden with picnic tables and umbrellas, live music, yard games, and a July 4th-themed setup. You'll be able to enjoy American classics such as beers, burgers, and dogs. As well as various food trucks and other food and beverage options.
VIP Tickets include access to lounge seating, indoor bathrooms, a shaded VIP indoor lounge with a private bar and seating, as well as a side view of the stage, and expedited skip-the-line entry.
We are proud to partner with Rosaluna who will be featuring their Rosaluna Paloma.
Rosaluna will be popping up with their signature Mezcal infused Paletas. There's no better way to cool off than with these boozy classic Mexican popsicles; available in three flavors: mango chile, hibiscus, and horchata - there's something for everyone. Available until supplies last between 4pm-7pm.
July 4th-themed attire is encouraged but not required!
- Tax included, gratuity not included.
- This event is for guests ages 21 years or older: a valid ID is required.
- No re-entry is permitted.
- This is a rain-or-shine event.
- For special requests or general information, please email [email protected].
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Table for 15
Ticket is valid for 1 table
Starting at $5,000
Sales for this experience have ended
Add to your Bucket List to be the first to hear when more tickets become available!
Frequently asked questions
Stay tuned for more dates!