Country Music Hall of Fame
Thursday - Monday
Country Music Hall of Fame, 222 Rep. John Lewis Way ...
arts & culture
What you will experience
Bucket Listers is excited to offer you exclusive ticket pricing:
💰 $27.75 per person
🗓️ Thursday - Monday from 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
📍 Country Music Hall of Fame: 222, Rep. John Lewis Way South, TN 37203, Nashville
Your Ticket Includes:
- Entrance to the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Audio guide for self-guided visits, available in English, Spanish, German, French, and Japanese
- Performances, music masterclasses, and talks from touring and resident musicians, as well as other creative workshops if available
About The Event:
Dust off that rhinestone-studded cowboy hat, and two-step on down to the Country Music Hall of Fame! Explore over 2.5 million exhibits and artifacts that trace and celebrate the evolution of country music from 19th-century folk tradition, to the multi-million dollar music business it is today.
If country music is always on your mind, do yourself a favor and check out the Country Music Hall of Fame. It's 130,000 sq ft of museum floors, workshops, and live music space, nestled in the center of Music City.
The museum's permanent exhibition Sing Me Back Home is a multi-sensory treasure trove of instruments, photographs, original recordings, archival films, interactive touchscreens, and beautifully rendered text.
It all chronicles the history of bluegrass, Cajun, rockabilly, honky-tonk, country pop, and lots more through the decades. There are always amazing temporary exhibitions and live showcases to check out too.
With rocking performances, music masterclasses, and talks from touring and resident musicians, as well as other creative workshops, you won't be left whistling Dixie.
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
What to consider
Show your smartphone ticket at entrance desk and go straight to the elevators to enter the museum galleries.
- Luggage and big backpacks are not allowed and can't be checked. Coats, umbrellas & shopping bags may be checked at the Guest Services Desk
- Baby strollers are allowed
- Animals are not allowed except service animals