Grand Ole Opry Country Music Show: Standard Admission & Backstage Tour
Grand Ole Opry House, Opry Mills Drive, Nashville, T...
music & nightlife
What you will experience
Bucket Listers is excited to offer you exclusive ticket pricing:
💰 Price List:
Backstage Tour: $40 per person
General Admission: $70 per person
🗓️ Multiple dates & times, please check our calendar
📍 Grand Ole Opry: 2804 Opryland Drive, 37214, Nashville
Your Backstage Tour Ticket Includes:
- Guided backstage tour of the famous Grand Ole Opry in Nashville
- View the Artist Entrance where performers walk into the Opry House on the night of an Opry show
- Watch an intro film narrated by Garth Brooks & Trisha Yearwood in the Opry's new theater
- You may have the chance to step on stage into the famed wooden circle
- Professional Guide
- All taxes and fees included in the ticket price
Your General Admission Ticket Includes:
- Admission to the Grand Ole Opry live show in Nashville
- Standard seating options available
- Free parking at Opry Mills Mall
About The Event:
Grand Ole Opry Country Music Show is a spectacular live performance showcase that features today's country music stars, superstars, and rising stars all on one stage, every week in Music City!
From the radio show that made country music famous in 1925, to the cultural landmark and global music phenomenon it is today, the Opry is the biggest stage in country music and a must-experience for any music fan.
Put on your cowboy hats and snap up your Standard Admission ticket to the world-famous show, which has been bringing country music and its fans together for 100 years!
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
What to consider
- Please note: This is not your ticket. Your voucher must be redeemed at the Box Office upon arrival to exchange for a show ticket
- You must present a valid Photo ID
The box Office is located next to the Opry Gift Shop
- Arrive 15-20 minute earlier than your schedule time. (Should you arrive late, the Grand Ole Opry will try their best to accommodate you on the next available tour time but may not be guaranteed due to limited availability
- Free parking at Opry Mills Mall, located next to the Grand Ole Opry House
- All service fees, taxes, and brokerage fees included
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Reachable by public transportation