San Diego Sake Festival
808 J Street, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
food & drink
What you will experience
Bucket Listers is excited to partner with San Diego Sake Club to offer you exclusive ticket pricing:
💰General Admission: $50 per person (originally $65.87)
🗓️ Sunday, September 24th
⏰ 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
📍Venue 808: 808 J Street, San Diego, CA 92101
- 7 Sake tasting tickets for over 50 exceptional sake selections
- Tasting of Japanese beer (no tickets required)
- 1 food ticket included offered by Social Tap
- Live performances by local artists
- Sake Festival original tasting cup
- Meet the sake brewers and sommeliers for a sake education
- Traditional "Kagami Biraki" cedar barrel opening ceremony
About the event:
Indulge in the ultimate celebration of sake at the San Diego Sake Festival 2023, presented by San Diego Sake Club and co-supported by the Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana. Immerse yourself in a world of premium Japanese sake that will tantalize your taste buds.
This is a 21+ event.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Price is per person
Starting at $50
For groups of 20 or more, please reach out to our support team.
Sales for this experience have ended
Add to your Bucket List to be the first to hear when more tickets become available!
Frequently asked questions