Bucket Listers is excited to partner with WeVenture Seattle to offer you exclusive ticket pricing:
💰 $99 per person
🗓️ Wednesday - Sunday
⏰ 4:30 PM
📍 Freemont, Seattle, WA (You will receive the exact meeting point after purchasing)
- Get a taste of Seattle’s excellent cocktail scene with a knowledgeable guide
- Hear stories of Prohibition and its effect on today’s drinking culture
- Learn about Fremont’s art scene and how it became the Center of the Universe
- Get to know the construction of your cocktail and try locally made spirits
- Enjoy recommendations from your local guide for more city exploring!
- Inclusions: Local-English speaking guide, spirit tasting and two cocktails
- Exclusions: Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips/gratuities for your guide
About the event:
Come explore the funky neighborhood of Fremont and get to know the best of Seattle’s craft cocktail scene!
You’ll meet your local tour guide in the heart of Fremont, known for its unusual outdoor art, yearly festivals, and, of course, incredible bars featuring Seattle classics and innovative creations.
We’ll start out with the basics with a spirits tasting, sampling some Pacific Northwest whiskey, gin, or brandy. New to the spirits scene? No worries! Your tour guide will share the process of alcohol production while you sip and get to know your own palate.
We’ll progress from base spirits to fully crafted cocktails at some of our favorite Seattle bars. You may get to try a Prohibition throwback, a classic cocktail made or popularized right here in the city, or a completely new creation by one of our amazing bartenders!
Throughout our walking tour, we’ll be passing by some interesting landmarks in Fremont, including a historic canal, modern-day tech headquarters, and some truly bizarre outdoor art, all part of the wonderfully weird Center of the Universe!
This event is 21+ only.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.