A Willy Wonka Winter Wonderland New Year's Eve
Butch McGuire's, 20 West Division Street, Chicago, I...
music & nightlife
What you will experience
Bucket Listers is excited to partner with Butch McGuire’s to offer you exclusive ticket pricing:
💰 General Admission: Starting at $80 per person
🗓️ Sunday, December 31st
⏰ 9:00 PM - 2:00 AM
📍 Butch McGuire’s: 20 W. Division Street, Chicago
Your ticket includes:
- Oper bar 9 PM - 12:30 AM (includes ALL beer, wine, and call liquor)
- Champagne toast at midnight
- Passed and/or buffet-style appetizers
- All ticket holders will receive a chocolate bar envelope; some MIGHT contain a gift card, and some a GOLDEN TICKET (good for express entry - no cover St. Pats 2024)!
About the event:
“A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men.” - Willy
Just like Willy Wonka, our Butch McGuire was a merry prankster, a dreamer of dreams, and a consummate showman. He may have even licked the wallpaper from time to time, and everyone knows that Leprechauns and Umpalumpas are very closely related.
For only the second time in history this New Year's Eve, Butch McGuire opens up the “chocolate factory” to guests! Colorful Wonka decorations will tickle your eyeballs, and dandy spirits and ale will liven your passage through the mysterious tunnel of time.
Grab your Charlie Buckets and Veruca Salts and get here early for the 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. reception and cocktail hour, the best time to secure the best spot. The “Fizzy Lifting Bar” will be open to ticket holders with draft beer, and call cocktails from 9 pm to 12 am, at which time we ring in 2024 with a sweet champagne toast! Bubbles, bubbles everywhere, and plenty of drops to drink!
All throughout a smattering of treats, and scrumptious hors d'oeuvres will be passed and a light buffet will fill your jelly belly.
Because we like to do things backward (If the good lord intended us to walk, he never would’ve invented roller skates), guests will be given a Faux Butch Bars upon exiting. Each bar has about a 1 in 10 chance to contain a Golden Ticket, which will grant access to the best St. Patrick’s Day party in Chicago - no line, no cover, and good luck finding that deal anywhere else in the City! Don’t be a bad egg… do something a little different this year. Because who knows when the gates will be open again?!
- If you are interested in a champagne upgrade, please contact [email protected]
- Shots and premium liquor are available for cash at the bar.
- This event is 21+.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Dress code: Casual - Ugly sweaters a bonus.
- Exclusive and private event. Will NOT be open to the public.
Early Bird - GA
Ticket is per person
Starting at $80
Ticket is per person
Starting at $100
For groups larger than 20, please reach out to our support team.
Sales for this experience have ended
Add to your Bucket List to be the first to hear when more tickets become available!
Frequently asked questions