Arte Agave Festival in Austin
Springdale Station, 979 Springdale Rd, Austin, TX 78...
food & drink
What you will experience
Bucket Listers is excited to partner with Arte Agave to offer exclusive ticket pricing:
- General Admission: $60 per person (originally $65)
- VIP: $70 per person (originally $80) - Entry at 6 pm. Beat the crowd and enjoy a more personal experience plus access to rare agave spirits!
🗓️Friday, October 27th
VIP: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
GA: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
📍Springdale Station: 979 Springdale Rd. Suite #160, Austin, TX, 78702
About the event:
Arte Agave is a unique celebración of fine agave spirits + arts + entertainment.
- Over 25 stations de Sabor with more than 135 varieties of Agave spirits to sample.
- Hacer + Probar (Make + Taste) – learn the art of making agave inspired cocktails.
- Ignite tequila will be mixing up hand-crafted margaritas and palomas
- Turn up the heat with Fiero Habanero Tequila cocktail
- Sip on a Paloma from Tequila Ocho and sample the Mezcal Vago
- Unlock the infused mango, coconut & jalapeño flavors of Yave Tequila
- Find your favorite Bruxo Mezcal! 1,2,3,4,5, or X
- Chance to WIN a bottle of your favorite tequila or mezcal!
- Photo booth by Pixster to capture all the fun! Sponsored by Mezcal Vago and Tequila Ocho
- Traditional Baile Folklórico performed by Roy Lozano’s Ballet Folklórico de Texas
- Pop-up Artisan Marketplace featuring Garzig Design, Las Ofrendas, Origin Mexico, Chisholm Trail Crafts Glasses, Texas Standard, Plaza Las Rosas, CGarza Arte, Andeana Hats, and Thirteen Cookies
- Beats and Vibe by DJ HELIOS
- Traditional Musica from Mariachi Corazon de Tejas
- Pop-up performance by KS Entertainment
- Food Trucks on-site with fresh Latin fare available for purchase.
- Taco Man 512
- La Cantina Truck
- Taconmaye Food Truck
- Thirteen Cookies
& more to come!
This event is 21+.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Ticket is per person
Starting at $60
Ticket is per person
Starting at $70
For groups of 20 or more, please reach out to our support team.
Sales for this experience have ended
Add to your Bucket List to be the first to hear when more tickets become available!
Frequently asked questions