Arte Agave Festival in Austin
Springdale Station, 979 Springdale Rd, Austin, TX 78...
food & drink
What you will experience
Bucket Listers is excited to partner with Arte Agave to offer exclusive ticket pricing:
- General Admission: $60 per person (originally $65)
- VIP: $70 per person (originally $80) - Entry at 6 pm. Beat the crowd and enjoy a more personal experience plus access to rare agave spirits!
🗓️Friday, October 27th
VIP: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
GA: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
📍Springdale Station: 979 Springdale Rd. Suite #160, Austin, TX, 78702
About the event:
Arte Agave is a unique celebración of fine agave spirits + arts + entertainment.
- Over 25 stations de Sabor with more than 135 varieties of Agave spirits to sample.
- Hacer + Probar (Make + Taste) – learn the art of making agave inspired cocktails.
- Ignite tequila will be mixing up hand-crafted margaritas and palomas
- Turn up the heat with Fiero Habanero Tequila cocktail
- Sip on a Paloma from Tequila Ocho and sample the Mezcal Vago
- Unlock the infused mango, coconut & jalapeño flavors of Yave Tequila
- Find your favorite Bruxo Mezcal! 1,2,3,4,5, or X
- Chance to WIN a bottle of your favorite tequila or mezcal!
- Photo booth by Pixster to capture all the fun! Sponsored by Mezcal Vago and Tequila Ocho
- Traditional Baile Folklórico performed by Roy Lozano’s Ballet Folklórico de Texas
- Pop-up Artisan Marketplace featuring Garzig Design, Las Ofrendas, Origin Mexico, Chisholm Trail Crafts Glasses, Texas Standard, Plaza Las Rosas, CGarza Arte, Andeana Hats, and Thirteen Cookies
- Beats and Vibe by DJ HELIOS
- Traditional Musica from Mariachi Corazon de Tejas
- Pop-up performance by KS Entertainment
- Food Trucks on-site with fresh Latin fare available for purchase.
- Taco Man 512
- La Cantina Truck
- Taconmaye Food Truck
- Thirteen Cookies
& more to come!
This event is 21+.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Ticket is per person
Starting at $60
Ticket is per person
Starting at $70
Sales for this experience have ended
Add to your Bucket List to be the first to hear when more tickets become available!
Frequently asked questions
Stay tuned for more dates!