Daybreaker 10-year Together Tour (in New York)
The Green-Wood Cemetery, 500 25th St, Brooklyn, NY 1...
fitness & wellness
What you will experience
Bucket Listers is excited to partner with Daybreaker to offer you exclusive ticket pricing:
💰 $44 per person (originally $49)
Dance It Out ticket includes a dance party experience, free bites, bevies + more!
🗓️ Saturday, October 28th
⏰ Dance It Out 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
📍 The Green-Wood Cemetery: 500 25th St, Brooklyn, NY 11232, United States
About the event:
DAYBREAKER is a morning dance community of 500,000+ members in 33 cities around the world that inspires humans to start their day unlike any other—by waking up and dancing in iconic spaces, sober, first thing in the morning.
Experience includes a Dance Party experience with a DJ, live musician, free coffee, kombucha, breakfast treats, and a host of surprise performances.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
What to consider
Can't make it out to New York? Don't worry, the tour will also be coming to the following venues:
- (9/24) Brodie Homestead in Austin, TX
- (10/7) Sound Nightclub in Los Angeles, CA
- (10/15) Museum of Flight in Seattle, WA
- (10/21) The Field Museum in Chicago, IL
- (11/4) Secret Venue, in San Diego, CA
- (11/5) The Conservatory at One Sansome in San Francisco, CA
- (11/12) Miami Beach Bandshell in Miami, FL
- (12/3) Highbrow Lowbrow in Austin, TX
- (12/29) Secret Venue, in New York, NY
Dance it Out
Ticket is per person
Starting at $44
For groups of 20 or more, please reach out to our support team.
Sales for this experience have ended
Add to your Bucket List to be the first to hear when more tickets become available!
Frequently asked questions