Musical Instrument Museum
Musical Instrument Museum, 4725 E Mayo Blvd, Phoenix...
arts & culture
What you will experience
Bucket Listers is excited to offer you exclusive ticket pricing:
💰 Price List: Starting at $19.32
⏰ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
📍 Musical Instrument Museum: 4725 E. Mayo Blvd.
- Entrance to the Musical Instrument Museum
- Access to the current exhibition (if selected)
- Audio guide and headsets
Dance, boogie, spin, twirl or simply strut through this amazing museum in Phoenix, Arizona. At the Musical Instrument Museum, you'll get a taste of different cultures via their music, and see more than 6,800 different instruments!
Ready for a journey in the key of awesome? The Musical Instrument Museum is Phoenix's top attraction and one of the top 20 museums in the whole country! Explore an expansive collection of instruments, use state-of-the-art technology that really wraps you up in the experience and play some of the instruments in the Experience Gallery.
Listen to instruments playing in their original locations and get a sense of how cultures grow as a result of the music they hear!
This is an instrumental part of any music aficionado's trip to Phoenix!
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
What to consider
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- If you wish to visit the current exhibition, please select a General Admission + Exhibition ticket
Know before you go:
- Last admission is at 16:00
- Free parking available at the museum
- Trained service animals are welcome
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing