Seattle One Way Locks Cruise
Pier 54, Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA, USA
attractions & tours
What you will experience
Bucket Listers is excited to offer you exclusive ticket pricing:
💰 $59.54 per person
🗓️ Dates and times vary, please check our calendar
📍 Pier 54, Seattle Waterfront: 1001 Alaskan Way, 98109, Seattle
Your Ticket Includes:
- One-way cruise through the Hiram M. Chittenden (Ballard) Locks
- Live narration in English with facts about Seattle’s history and industry
About The Event:
See a different side of Washington State's biggest city on this Seattle Locks Cruise. This one-way Ballard Locks cruise allows you to see the spectacular Seattle skyline, and learn about the city's Hiram M. Chittenden Locks.
Your salt-to-freshwater cruise is narrated by a live guide, who'll entertain you with nuggets of local history as you float past fishing boats, seaplanes, and floating homes. Grab a cocktail or soft drink from the bar while passing under historical bridges, and experience the boat rising, and lowering with the locks that control the action on the Puget Sound.
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
What to consider
Show your smartphone ticket at one of the following departure locations (depending on your selection):
- Elliott Bay/Pier 54 - 1001 Alaskan Way (see map)
- AGC Marina in South Lake Union (or Boarding at Dock E) - 950 Westlake Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109, (located on the south end of AGC parking lot, next to Kenmore Air Seaplanes)
- Seating is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis and will begin 20 min prior to departure
- Bar available on board with cocktails, wine, beer, non-alcoholic beverages and snacks