Sonic Sanctuary Sundays: Immersive Music & Wellness Experience
Fri, Sun Sep 1 - May 26
Gaia NoMaya, 510 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11225, USA
music & nightlife
What you will experience
Bucket Listers is excited to partner with Gaia Nomaya to offer you a new exclusive event series, Sonic Sanctuary Sunday!:
💰 $65 per person
⏰ 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
📍 GAIA Nomaya: 510 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn NY 11225
All tickets include crystallized water, cacao, breath-work, 360 Spatial audio sound healing, 2 concerts, Halotherapy Salt Healing for lungs and body during the salt cave Concert, and aromatherapy energy cleansing. Organic and conscious cuisine by Palenque is available for separate purchase at the Cafe.
About the event:
Enter an immersive wellness sanctuary at Gaia NoMaya, and embark on an ancient exploration of tribal connection. Music serves as medicine, art as therapy, in a space that allows you to relax, ground yourself, and feel the connection between mind and body. Enjoy the gift of feeling present as you experience blissful healing ceremonies and stunning world music performances with instruments and techniques from cultures around the world. Ready to achieve the perfect Sunday flow?
- Enjoy 3hrs of music and wellness experiences with healing concerts and traditions from cultures around the world
- Experience a blissful cacao ceremony and Holotropic Breathwork experience to open the heart
- Immerse yourself in a 360 spatial audio surround-sound healing experience with recorded nature sounds from the Amazon Jungle
- Step into a music meditation in a Himalayan salt cave
- Enjoy world music and concerts from Grammy nominated performers with traditional instruments from all over the globe in a magical multi-dimensional space with immersive art installations and multiple rooms to explore.
This event is 21+.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
What to consider
Run of Show:
- 4:00 p.m.: Space open to explore, grab a drink or a bite, and book a treatment in the wellness womb.
- 4:15 p.m.: Welcoming Copal cleansing ceremony
- 4:30 p.m.: Opening Cacao Ceremony and Holotropic Breathwork Experience
- 5:15 p.m.: Multi Vocal and Instrumental Shamanic Sound bath
- 6:00 p.m.: Ancient Instrument Concert in our Himalayan Salt Cave
- 7:00 p.m. Show is over
Ticket is per person
Starting at $65
For groups of 20 or more, please reach out to our support team.
Sales for this experience have ended
Add to your Bucket List to be the first to hear when more tickets become available!
Frequently asked questions