Spray Paint ‘n’ Sip Series and West Town Guided Instagram Street Art Tour
800 N Kedzie Ave, Chicago, IL 60651, USA
arts & culture
What you will experience
USE PROMO CODE "bucketlisters" FOR $5 OFF EACH TICKET!
Bucket Listers is excited to partner with Spray Paint ‘n’ Sip to offer you exclusive pricing:
Spray Paint 'n' Sip
💰 Price list:
Adults: $35 per person (originally $40)
Children: $25 per person (originally $30)
🗓️Wednesday - Sunday
📍Chicago Kedzie Plaza- 800 N. Kedzie, Chicago IL 60651
🎨 What is Included:
- Group and One on One Instruction
- Professional Art Materials
- Your Own Painting
- Our Experienced Staff
Unleash your inner street artist and join us for a Spray Paint ‘n’ Sip Class! 🎨
Looking for a fun and unique way to tap into your creativity? Well, get ready to grab some spray paint and unleash your inner street artist with our Urban Art Workshop. This interactive workshop will allow you the opportunity to create your very own original piece. Plus you’ll get acquainted with the in's and out's of working with spray paint and stencil application. Not the most creatively inclined person? Have no fear, this workshop will be curated by Studio W.I.P. artists and staff. At the end of the workshop, you get to take your canvas home!
Feel free to bring a beverage. It's BYOB!
West Town Guided Instagram Street Art Tour
💰 Price list:
Adults: $20 per person (originally $25)
Children: $15 per person (originally $20)
🗓️Saturday - Sunday
📍Meeting Location: Starbucks: 506 N. Milwaukee Ave., Chicago, IL 60642
About the event:
Join us as we walk through the West Town neighborhood, home to the B-Line. The B-Line is the newest iteration of an art corridor that has been around since the 70's. Your Native 312 guide will take you on a tour through time as you you learn more about the history, artists & pieces along this unique outdoor street art gallery This tour will have you exploring new neighborhoods and finding new reasons to love this city!
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
What to consider
Let's Keep It Safe:
- Masks are required at all times
- We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high-traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of the tour. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your workshop.
Frequently asked questions