Lincoln Park St. Patricks Day Lucky Charms Bar Crawl
food & drink
music & nightlife
What you will experience
Bucket Listers is excited to partner with Wami Live to offer you exclusive ticket pricing:
💰General Admission: Starting at $35 per person (originally $40)
🗓️Saturday, March 11th
⏰12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
📍Check-In Location: Bird's Nest: 2500 N Southport Ave, Chicago, IL 60614
About the event:
Are you ready to get lucky? Join us this St. Patrick's Day as we take an adventure around Lincoln Park, the sweetheart of Chicago, looking for drinks, treasure and of course to get lucky! Let's follow the rainbow!
Entry up to 5+ venues: No cover and express entry! Don't wait in line!
Take the hassle out of St. Pats with FREE entry and drink deals!
Participating Bars: Bird's Nest, Broken Barrel Bar, Takito Street, The Dime, Flash Nightclub
*Also come join us for the EDM Chicago Pop-Up Party at Spin Chicago (344 N State St, Chicago, IL 60654) from 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Here is how it works:
1) Buy your ticket to get your Bar Crawl Wristband.
2) Check in at Bird's Nest on March 11th to get your wristband. Early check-in is also available at Bourbon on Division (2050 W Division St, Chicago, IL 60622) on Thursday, March 9th from 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM and at Headquarters Beercade (213 W Institute Pl, Chicago, IL 60610) on Friday, March 10th from 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
3) Your wristband gets you into any of the participating bars with no cover, plus gets you drink specials all day.
4) Have fun!
- Free Lucky Charms T-Shirt while supplies last
- St Patrick's Day Sunglasses, beads, and swag
- Entry up to 5+ venues
- Up to 40% off drink specials
- Most bars on the crawl will have a $7 cocktail, $6 shots and $5 beers
- Prizes and giveaways
- Detailed map of all participating venues
Check out our barcrawl in other Chicago neighborhoods:
- Wicker Park
- River North
This is a 21 + event.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Sales for this experience have ended
Add to your Bucket List to be the first to hear when more tickets become available!
Frequently asked questions
Stay tuned for more dates!