The Museum Of Modern Art
Monday - Sunday
The Museum of Modern Art, 11 West 53rd Street, New Y...
arts & culture
What you will experience
Bucket Listers is excited to partner with The Museum Of Modern Art to offer you exclusive ticket pricing:
💰$25 per person
⏰10:30 AM - 5:30 PM
📍The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): 11 West 53rd Street
About the event:
See classic works of modern art in one of the world's famous museums!
See famous works, such as Van Gogh's The Starry Night, Picasso's Les Demoiselles d'Avignon, splatter works by Jackson Pollock, and Rothko's large-scale chromatic canvases.
You'll find time slipping by like the fluid clocks in a Salvador Dali painting. Speaking of which: this is where Dali's The Persistence of Memory hangs!
- Entrance to the MoMA
- Special exhibitions and audio programs
- Free audio guide on your own device
- Access to MoMA PS1 (within 14 days of initial visit)
All ages are welcome.
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
What to consider
Plan your visit:
- Art is all around you. Please be mindful. Remember to look, not touch.
- Wheelchair-accessible restrooms and baby changing stations are located on every floor.
- All-gender restrooms are located on Floors 1, 3W, 5, and T1.
- MoMA is wheelchair accessible. Ask us to borrow a wheelchair.
- Baby strollers are welcome. Please note, they are not permitted on escalators.
- All bags will be inspected upon arrival. We reserve the right to refuse items.
- Outside food and drinks are prohibited. Visitors will be asked to dispose of them before entering the Museum, with exceptions made for medical and other concerns.
- Our checkroom is currently closed. Please note that recreational scooters, skateboards, rolling luggage, flower arrangements, balloons, and all items over 11 × 17 × 5” [28 × 43 × 13 cm] including large umbrellas are not allowed inside the Museum.
- A feeding and lactation pod is available courtesy of Mamava, on Floor 1 adjacent to the restrooms. For access, use the Mamava app or ask a guest assistant for the keypad code.
- Posters, small works of art (e.g. postcards, 8.5 × 11″ prints, etc.), and similar items must be rolled up or carried in a bag at all times. Please use sketchbooks no larger than 8.5 × 11″ in the galleries.
- Please wear backpacks on the front of your chest or carry them with your hand to the side. Thank you for helping us to keep the artwork safe.