Tickets for Boston Duck Tours
1 Museum Of Science Driveway, Boston, MA 02114, USA
attractions & tours
What you will experience
Bucket Listers is excited to offer you exclusive ticket pricing:
💰 Prices start at $54 a person
🗓️ Daily until August 12th
⏰ Multiple Times
📍 1 Museum Of Science Driveway, MA 02114, Boston
- 80-minute land and water tour of Boston
- Expert English-speaking conDUCKtor
- Boston Duck Tour guidebook
- Coupon booklet
About The Event:
History courses through the rivers of Boston, along with a whole lot of spilled tea. If you want to see all Boston has to offer in a fast and engaging way, a DUCK tour is how to do it.
Ride through the city with an engaging, local conDUCKtor and discover how integral Boston was during the Revolutionary War. You'll also visit stunning modern sites like the Holocaust Memorial and the Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Greenway.
After driving through the city, see the skyline in one glorious gulp as you make a splash onto the Charles River. You might not be able to see the 17th-century buildings that dot the Freedom Trail, but you'll get to admire the skyscrapers that have shaped the city.
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
What to consider
- You can board from 3 different locations: Museum of Science, Prudential Center, and New England Aquarium
- Show your smartphone ticket at the admissions gate
- Make sure to arrive 30 minutes prior to your preferred timeslot. Please note that in busy periods (weekends, holidays, summer), you will be assigned the next available timeslot upon arrival
- Tours depart every hour, first tour at 10:00, last tour at 17:00