Tickets for Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood, 3400 Warner Boul...
attractions & tours
What you will experience
Bucket Listers is excited to offer you exclusive ticket pricing:
💰 Prices start at $70 a person
🗓️ Multiple Dates
⏰ Multiple Times
📍 Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood: 3400 Warner Boulevard, 91505, Burbank
- Admission to Warner Bros. Studios, Hollywood (1-hour guided tour + 1.5-hour self-guided tour)
- Visit the backlot exterior sets, sound stages, archives, the Batcave and Batmobile Collection, the Prop Department, the DC Universe Exhibit, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts, and more
- Interactive experience at Stage 48: Script to Screen
- Visit original sets, including the living room from 'Two and a Half Men', and Central Perk Café from 'Friends'
- Design your own Batmobile and movie costumes, and test green screen technology
About The Event:
Discover where Hollywood is made and go behind the lens at Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood. This immersive tour brings you closer than ever to the entertainment you love, as you explore famous back-lot sets and sound stages from iconic Hollywood films. Learn how movie magic comes to life at Stage 48: Script to Screen, from classic Hollywood costumes to green-screen technology used to create special effects.
Dine at the expanded Central Perk Cafe amongst recreated sets such as Monica's apartment, the famous fountain, and Joey and Chandler's pad, and shop for Friends merch in the Friends Boutique!
The all-new Grand Finale lets you step into the shoes of a superhero (or supervillain!) with recreated sets from the DC Universe. You can also swish and flick your way through the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and even enjoy your own Hogwarts house-sorting ceremony!
See enchanted props from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, including the hero house-elf, Dobby, and the Sorting Hat – you'll even be sorted into your Hogwarts House. Explore the evolution of Warner Bros. movie-making over 100 years at Storytellers Showcase, and more.
Get up close to real Batmobiles from the early years of Batman, and also the newer models sported by Christian Bale and George Clooney.
The DC Universe exhibit takes you to the heart of the action with authentic props and set designs from blockbusters, including Aquaman and Wonder Woman.
Knowledgeable guides will show you around the backlots and soundstages of ongoing shows, like the Ellen Degeneres Show and The Big Bang Theory – see if you can grab a chance to sit on the spot on the couch!
From the moment you enter, the Warner Bros. Studio Tour will definitely have you feeling like you're not in Kansas anymore!
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
What to consider
- Scan your smartphone ticket directly with your tour guide at the entrance of the studio after passing through the compulsory security check
- All adult visitors 18 years of age or older will be asked to present a valid form of government issued photo identification.