Published March 13, 2023
Off the Grid Friday Night Food Trucks: Everything You Need to Know
by San Francisco Bucket List
The weekly Off the Grid food truck bash is serving up, well…everything. From Singaporean chili crab to Nashville chicken sandwiches, filet mignon to ice cream scoops, and bacon flights to vegan BBQ—all the flavors are on the menu, and there are only a few weeks left to enjoy it all.
Each Friday from 5 pm to 10 pm, dozens of rotating food trucks roll into Fort Mason Center to feed SF foodies under string lights and to the tune of soulful live music.
Admission is free, and the always-changing food trucks are a mix of beloved SF restaurants, catering services, and hidden gems. There are also DJs and live bands, a full bar serving craft cocktails, and theme nights with recurring specials.
Perfect for all ages, family events, dates, or solo sampling, Off the Grid satisfies all. We’ve gathered some of the noteworthy food trucks, activities and happenings taking place at California’s largest weekly food truck market.
WHEN & WHERE:
Where: 2 Marina Blvd.
When: Friday nights through November 11, from 5 pm to 10 pm.
EVENTS & ACTIVITIES:
Every third Friday, pet owners get 10% off at the bar during Yappy Hour and free treats at Kivelstadt WineGarten.
Every first Friday of the month, enjoy family-friendly entertainment and discounted drinks at the Kivelstadt WineGarten for parents!
- Curry Up Now serves up Indian street food like samosas, naan bites, and kathi rolls.
- Hongry Kong offers dim sum and sensational shrimp donuts.
- Lobsta Truck is a favorite for buttery lobster or crab rolls.
- Señsor Sisig features Filipino fusion tacos.
- MOMO Noodles will satisfy your craving for Sichuan-style spicy noodles.
New Trucks to Try:
- California Kahve serves small-batch coffee and botanical tea lattesChick N Bros offers mouthwatering Nashville chicken sandos.
- Dominic’s Food Truck provides a nearly fine dining experience with seafood, filet mignon, pasta, ribs, and desserts.
- Jolly’s Old-Fashioned Teas Cream, is where the ice cream parlor meets the tea house.
- Satay By The Bay SF is our go-to for Singaporean hawker fare.
- Vegan Mob is perfect for our plant-eating foodies.
For more information on Off the Grid SF.
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE READ?
Never miss out on a new experience!
Create a Bucket Listers account to access exclusive offers and the latest news in your city