Thirty Seconds To Mars with AFI, Poppy & KennyHoopla at Dos Equis Pavilion (up to 49% off)
Dos Equis Pavilion, 1st Avenue, Dallas, TX, USA
music & nightlife
What you will experience
Bucket Listers is excited to partner with Live Nation to offer you exclusive ticket pricing:
💰 Starting at $25 per person
🗓️ Tuesday, 8/27/2024
🚪 Doors Open at 5:30 PM
⏰ Show Starts at 6:30 PM
📍 Dos Equis Pavilion: 3839 S Fitzhugh, Dallas, TX 75210
All sales final; no refunds, cancellations, or reschedules
Can't make it out to Dos Equis Pavilion? Don't worry, the tour will also be coming to the following venues:
- (7/26/2024) White River Amphitheatre in Auburn, WA
- (8/6/2024) Pine Knob Music Theatre in Clarkston, MI
- (8/10/2024) Huntington Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island in Chicago, IL
- (8/14/2024) Freedom Mortgage Pavilion in Camden, NJ
- (8/15/2024) Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia, MD
- (8/17/2024) Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- (8/18/2024) Xfinity Center in Mansfield, MA
- (8/23/2024) iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach, FL
- (8/29/2924) The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion in Woodlands, TX
- (8/30/2024) Germania Insurance Amphitheater in Austin, TX
- (9/1/2024) Talking Stick Resort Amphitheatre in Phoenix, AZ
- (9/4/2024) Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, CA
Tiering distinctions offer the same ticket inclusions and are based on current demand. In other words, the sooner you purchase, the more you save!
• General Admission Lawn (up to 49% off retail pricing of $48.65)
*Retail pricing includes ticket price and all fees
Thirty Seconds To Mars
About The Event
Multi-platinum selling artist Thirty Seconds to Mars, comprised of brothers Jared and Shannon Leto, makes a triumphant return with their sixth studio album, It’s The End Of The World But It’s A Beautiful Day, released September 15th via Concord Records. The album heralds a new era for the band, one that not only explores the darker sides of the human experience but the hope as well, an arresting reminder that even in the face of seemingly impossible obstacles, there is still beauty to be found in the world. Lead single, “Stuck” officially debuted at #1 on the Alternative radio chart and scored a top 10 hit in Italy, marking the fastest chart climb of the band’s career.
Sitting in the top three of the German airplay charts, the tour’s namesake and current single, “Seasons” asks if we can accept change as we move through the many different seasons of life.
For more information, please see the press announcement here.
Live Nation Entertainment
Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV) is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Sponsorship. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
For more information about Dos Equis Pavilion, please go here.
What to consider
What are the parking options at Dos Equis Pavilion?
Is there accessible seating?
What are the general rules of Dos Equis Pavilion?
Are children allowed?
Sales for this experience have ended
Add to your Bucket List to be the first to hear when more tickets become available!
Frequently asked questions